Register your grill
Registering your new gas grill by filling out the form at the bottom. By registering within 30 days of purchase we offer an extended warranty program beyond basic consumer rights. The warranty program requires:
- The grill is registered within 30 days after date of purchase.
- Maintenance, cleaning and storage has been done according to product manual recommendations.
- The grill has not been used for commercial purposes.
- Proof of purchase (receipt) must be presented when complaining.
For models with a 10 year warranty program:
10 years warranty
Against no rust trough (excluding color fading, color changes and surface rust):
- Grill chamber
- Side table
5 years warranty
Against no rust trough/no burn trough:
- Burners/side burners
- Cooking grill and plate
- Other parts are covered according to current purchase legislation
The warranty does not cover
Complaints due to assembly errors, wrong usage, any modifications of the grill or lack of maintenance.
Please read and follow the assembly instructions and manuals, as well as maintenance instructions before the grill is assembled and used.
NB! Be cautious when tightening screws and bolts too hard or when using power tools, cracks in enameled and lacquered surfaces can arise, as well as damages on the screws and bolt. This can cause rust.
Damages caused by over heating (grease fire). Keep the gas grill clean to avoid grease fire. Damages caused by wind, heavy rainfall or other weather phenomenon’s. Normal wear and tear, moisture damages, surface rust and scratches. Work related costs, as well as shipping and expedition.