MGS Cast Iron Griddle
Perfect for shellfish and vegetables, avoid flare-ups when grilling ingredients with high fat content, easy to “close” meat before grilling it on indirect heat.
- Place the Cast Iron Griddle into the MGS before the grill is ignited.
- Preheat the plate for 5-10 minutes.
- Brush the griddle with cooking oil before ingredients are added.
- The griddle must not washed in a dishwasher as this can cause damage to the enamel.
- Clean the griddle by hand with warm water and a mild dish detergent.
- Store in a dry environment.